Front Desk Security Officer
Job Title: Front Desk Security Officer
Company: Elite Protective Services
City and Zip Code: Boston 02119
Organization’s Website Address: http://eliteprotective.com/
Elite Protective Services (EPS) is currently seeking an experienced front desk security officer.
This position will consist of providing access control and security duties in a very VERY quiet library & museum environment. This post is located on Boylston Street near Berkelee College / Fenway.
We are seeking a mature, professional and experienced security officer with COMPUTER SKILLS (you will be required to use a computer in order to create access control badges, emails and operate the site’s CCTV system).
The primary days are Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. The hours are 8AM – 6PM (some evenings will require late coverage up until 9pm for “special events”. These events are scheduled in advance).
These are (10) hour shifts (lunch/dinner break(s) provided) and may include up to four (4) hours of weekly overtime!
Weekends ARE NOT required.
Qualified Candidates Must:
– Be at least 21 years of age
– Be able to read, write and speak English fluently
– Have prior security experience
– Have a high school diploma or equivalent
– Must have basic computer operating skills
– Be able to provide at least 7 years of verifiable previous employment history
– Be able to pass a criminal background check (CORI) and drug screen
– Have strong verbal and written communication skills
– Possess excellent Customer Service skills
– Be reliable and dependable
Compensation: $12-$14 per hour
Send Resume and Cover Letter to:
Fax Number: (617) 887-1617